Saturday, April 30, 2011

Searching

Searching for answers To questions I’ve had Looking deep inside But finding nothing. Though the answers Are right in front of me, I see anything but that. Creating fears of situations That seem never ending. Things just aren’t easy to see. When you are blinded by the world And its ability to mask the truth. You want more than anything To find what you are looking for. So the questions becomes
What do I do now?


This is a poem i wrote a while ago. It was trying to find an answer to a problem and i just couldn't think clearly. I believe that we all have these moments, some more immense than others. It is just a matter of listening and opening your eyes to see what is in front of you. Asking for help works too!

3 comments:

  1. Also some of them are "Stupors of thought" to maybe change your direction of thinking. I like this one. You're right it's something we can all pretty much relate to

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats what i was going for- someting people can relate to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that when you're searching for an answer it can really help if you change your perspective and try and see the situation from a different angle.

    ReplyDelete