Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Cancer

Recently I found out the mother of one of my friends has been diagnosed with brain cancer. He told me he doesn't know what to do now. It kind of brought tears to my eyes because I thought about what I would do if I ever lost my mom to cancer at my age. It goes back to the saying, "You don't know what you have till it's gone." A lot of the time, we forget that uncle that doesn't talk to the family anymore or the brother we used to be in touch with. If they die from cancer or some other disease, we usually regret not helping them with the things they need help with and we regret not spending enough time with them. It would be a good idea to spend as much time with loved ones as possible. Encourage them not to smoke or drink because these are especially dangerous. Show them your support and that you are there for them. They need to feel that love. <3


P.S.....
**Love you Grandma Cheryl and Aunt Ginger**

No comments:

Post a Comment