Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother's Day

Since it is almost Mother's Day, I have decided to make a post dedicated to all mothers, incliding my mom. In my opinion, my mother is one of the best out there. I love my mom. I am grateful for her because without her, my life would have fallen apart from the beginning. I don't know what I would ever do without her. I hope everyone feels the same way I do. I feel sorry for those people who have no mother figure in their life. Basically, I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all the mothers out there because without them, we wouldn't be here! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE MOTHERS IN THE WORLD!!!!!
With love, Me

4 comments:

  1. Good job Katie...I agree...there are some mighty fine moms around!
    Love Aunt Weize

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :) And yes there are. And you are one of them :) I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you mom appreciates this post and hearing how much you love her. Moms don't hear it enough compared to all they do for their children. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! And i know.. You dont see or hear the appreciation for mothers much anymore. This world has become so hung up on the technology that we forget whats really important: The people who raised us!

    ReplyDelete