Sunday, May 29, 2011

Memorial Day

In honor of this up coming holiday, I decided to make a post. When I was little, my dad told me that if I should see a soldier in uniform at the store or anywhere else, it is always nice to shake hands with them and thank them for all they have done. I try to do that, even today, because if they didn't fight for us to be safe and free, we wouldn't be in the position we are in now. Because of them, we don't have to live in the dangerous situations that they have to live in on a daily basis during times of war. I invite you to thank them with me. I just want to thank all the soldiers for helping with the capture of Osama. I want to thank them for helping with all the other dictators, and especially for helping to keep us free. It most certainly cannot be easy to go into a battle zone where you don't know if you will die or when you will die. So, thank you!

And may those soldiers that did die for us rest in peace. May God bless those families and friends, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment